Replacement cost well over $155k with these mods and the Toyota July 1st 2020 price rise! Dont miss it!
Current model Sahara, low ks with lots of gear and GVM increase ready for touring! Thousands spent!
August 2016 complied Landcruiser 200 Sahara with low super 68000ks and in the ever popular stunning crystal pearl and black leather interior combo. **EASY FINANCE AVAILABLE** **TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GOVERNMENT INSTANT ASSET WRITE OFF- for eligible ABN holders**
This beast will take you anywhere in safety, style and comfort. Twin Turbo diesel 4.5 V8 diesel 6 speed auto. 7 seater . Full service history with books, both keys. Amazing condition inside and out.
Fitted with luxurious charcoal leather interior. This vehicle will not disappoint and will suit the fussiest of buyers.
A BRAND NEW build in our workshop, and fitted with all the bells and whistles, including:
– BRAND NEW ARB Summit winch compatible bull bar colour coded to vehicle
– BRAND NEW Safari Snorkel
– BRAND NEW Pedders GVM+ 3850 GVM increase kit including shocks, springs and brake pads
-BRAND NEW High intensity LED driving lights
– BRAND NEW Redarc Tow Pro Elite Brake controller
– BRAND NEW Anderson plug (to be fitted at time of sale)
– BRAND NEW 12000lb Dominator winch with wireless remote and synthetic rope
– BRAND NEW AT 285/60/18 tyres
The vehicle has been well very looked after and is ready to head out to explore this country towing your van or boat with ease.
Sahara features including:
– full leather trim with woodgrain accents
– variable down hill decent and crawl control
– side steps,
– factory mats
– factory tow bar and towing kit, 3500kg capacity – two rear multi media player and wireless headsets for the kids with remote control – rear climate control system – sunroof – 18″ Alloy wheels – factory sat navigation with 360 degree camera – electric tailgate – console mounted refrigerator – heated and cooling front seats front and rear -illuminated front door kick plates – adaptive cruiser control – lane keeping assist Plus much, much more!
Replacement cost well over $155k with these mods and the Toyota July 1st 2020 price rise! Dont miss it! We have just completed the latest service, and performed a full safety inspection by our workshop technicians.Nothing to spend!