A WEAPONISED RANGER!!!
STACKS OF AFTERMARKET GEAR!
**EASY FINANCE AVAILABLE**
July 2013 Ford PX Ranger XLT dual cab 6 speed manual. One owner with an 122,000 k’s. Extremely well looked after and an absolute credit to the previous one owner, and maintained with a ”no expense spared” mindset.
This truck is an absolute beast with a stack of expensive aftermarket parts on it, as detailed below. Full service history, and we have recently ran it through the workshop and completed the latest service, so there is nothing to spend. Has all the usual XLT options, including all the electric goodies, tub liner, park assist, hill start assist, diff lock and down hill decent control. Also has both keys!
This vehicle has an extensive list of top shelf aftermarket items worth well over $12000 as follows:
– 2″‘ lift kit, with front coil over shocks that can be height adjusted (can go up at least another inch or more) and rear springs as well as heavy duty shock absorbers front and rear
– Brand New 17″ Dynamic D locker steel wheels with new massive 285/70/17 mud terrain tyres
– Extreme series winch compatible bullbar
– winch with synthetic rope
– MCC rear bar
– new powerful 12 LED driving lights with factory style switch
– new guard/fender flares
– UHF radio and guard mounted antenna
– Raptor style grille and light covers front and rear
– Ford factory towbar and ball.
This truck is awesome and looks mil-spec!
The body work and interior is in excellent condition and ready to hit the beach or the bush trails, or tow around your caravan on an around Australia trip, this is one awesome machine.