2012 Ford PX Ranger XLT dual cab 6 speed AUTOMATIC
One owner with an 107,000 k’s.
Extremely well looked after and an absolute credit to the previous one owner, and a full Ford service history. By the looks of things, nil off road use.
We have also ran her through the workshop to make sure everything is spot on for the new owner.
This truck is an absolute beast with a stack of expensive aftermarket parts on it, as detailed below.
Has all the usual XLT options, including all the electric goodies, tub liner, park assist, hill start assist, diff lock and down hill decent control. Also has both keys!
This vehicle has an extensive list of top shelf aftermarket items worth well over $10000 as follows:
– brand new RAW 4×4 2″‘ lift kit, with heavy duty front and rear springs as well as heavy duty shock absorbers;
– Brand New 17″ Dynamic D locker steel wheels with new massive 285/70/17 mud terrain tyres
– Brand new nudge bar
– black powdercoated side steps, rear bar and roll bar
– new powerful 12 LED driving lights with factory style switch
– new guard/fender flares
– Raptor style grille and light covers front and rear
– Raptor door handle gaurds and mirror indicator masks
– Ford factory towbar and ball.