Many cars are described as ”immaculate”, but check this one out! It truly is! Only 118,000ks!
May 2010 model Sahara, this is the updated model and has the revised injectors, factory entertainment system with rear screen and wireless headsets, and all the bugs from the early models ironed out!
Built May 2010, with full service history- the ultimate in 4WD vehicles, this is the King of Road!
LOADED goodies as follows:
– Freshly colour coded alloy Toyota bullbar
– Driving lights
– UHF radio
– Electronic brake control unit and breakaway monitor
– heavy duty dual batteries
– third auxiliary battery to power accessories such as an extra fridge
– power outlets in the cargo area for USB charging etc
– tinted windows
– Anderson plug
– anti stone chip wrap on bonnet and guards
– brand new genuine Toyota carpet mats and new rubber cargo mat
Twin turbo diesel 4.5 V8 diesel 6 speed auto. Very careful previous owner, this car is in amazing condition! Pearl white exterior paint condition has to be seen to be believed and glistens in the sun, and presented as only we can present such an amazing car!
Grey leather interior in excellent condition, with Toyota factory mats front, rear and the cargo area. Supplied with both keys. Has been used for mainly on-road use and set up for touring. This vehicle will not disappoint and will suit the fussiest of buyers.
Fitted with all the usual Sahara features including:
– console mounted fridge
– variable down hill decent control;
– side steps,
– factory tow bar, 3.5 tonne/350kg ball weight capacity
– rear a/c system
– Alloy wheels
– factory fitted reverse camera
– GPS navigation
– 7 seater
– dual batteries
– rear park sensors
– factory blue tooth for phone
– steering wheel controls for radio etc
– factory fitte drear entertainment system with pull down screen on roof and 3 x wireless bluetooth headsets so you dont have to listen to the Wiggles while the kids are watching!
June 2019 rego
Would be near impossible to replace it in this condition with such low ks. If you want a better one, you need to head to Toyota and order a new one! Its a cracker- dont miss it!